Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, ask a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.
- Any new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.